I Am Iron Man V2 Texturing Lighting Compositing Rendering
- Learn how to texture, create a proper light setup, and finally composite your final Iron Man render on a real photograph(compositing)
- Learn how to composite render passes
Continuing from our I Am Iron Man V1 Modelling, here you will learn how to take your Iron Man 3D model and apply textures, create a proper light setup, and finally composite your final render on a real photograph(compositing)
- Learn how to create several render passes for your Iron Man 3D character
- You can easily use the skills leanred here to composite any 3D model you design onto photos or videos
- This DVD contains the highly detailed 3D model of the Iron Man character, and video tutorials lasting almost 3 hours
- No third-party plugins required: in True Henrythejedi.com Tradition, we save you time and money on expensive plugins by relying on 3D Max’s limitless creative possibilities
1. What is the I Am Iron Man V2 Texturing Lighting Compositing Rendering Training DVD?
I Am Iron Man V2 Texturing Lighting Compositing Rendering is a video based training which contains video tutorrials that will show you how to texture, light, and composite your Iron Man character onto a real photograph
|Course Outline||Course Details|
|1 Texturing/Shading the Iron man Character||Software Used: Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects|
|2 Creating the Environment and Lighting||Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced|
|3 Rendering in Render Passes for Compositing in 3D Studio Max||Duration: More Than 3 Hours|
|4 Compositing the Iron Man Render Passes in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects||File Download Size: 885 Megabytes|
Some of the Content From the Tutorial
2. What software do I need to create these amazing animations?
All you need is:
• Autodesk 3D Studio Max
• PC/Mac computer with at least 500 Megabytes of RAM
• A video player watch the video tutorials
3. Do I need any Plugins?
Our aim here at www.henrythejedi.com, is to help you bring out the true artist in you
You do not need any plugins to complete each of the tutorials on this DVD
We know that we cover some advanced topics on this training DVD, but we show you just exactly how you can create
some of the most awesome animations and designs using only the built-in tools
4. How do I buy this DVD or How Do I order a copy?
You can buy using PayPal, your Bank Credit Card, your Bank Debit Card(if supported), or Western Union(If you do not have a bank account)
CLICK HERE for detailed information on How To Order or How To Buy our Amazing Products or visit our Support Page